All our websites come with the following features:
- Storage: The amount of disk space available for each website for storing files, pictures, videos, emails, etc.
- Bandwidth: The amount of data or information that can be accessed from your website each month. The more visitors and traffic your website has, the more bandwidth you need.
- Pages: The number of pages that will be created for your website on setup. If you need your website to have more pages than that, we do allow you to pay for additional pages. Alternatively, you can log in and create an unlimited number of pages free of charge.
- Products: The number of products that will be upload to your website on setup. If you need your website to have more products that that, we do allow you to pay for additional products. Alternatively, you can log in and create an unlimited number of products free of charge.
- Email Accounts: We provide you with the option to have business email accounts like firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- SSL: An SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate comes free with all our website plans and this gives your customers an extra degree of confidence with the presence of the https lock symbol in their browser.
- Responsive Design: We ensure that the website we design for you is not only beautiful, but fully functional on devices of all sizes, from desktops to smartphones.
- Ecommerce: This refers to being able to sell products and services through your website via your website's shopping cart functionality. Your clients can visit your site, select products/services they want to purchase, add them to their cart, and make payment for their orders.
- SMS Notifications: We provide notifications via text messages to both clients and site owners when a new ecommerce order is placed.
- Plugins: The ability to have a variety of optional plugins available or installed on your website to increase its functionality.
- Private Server: A system of isolation that enables your website to perform better without being impacted by the performance of other websites.
- CDN: A CDN (Content Distribution Network) enables your website's assets (images, videos and other files) to be distributed through a global network of servers, enabling your site load faster and also reduces both the work done by your server and the bandwidth consumed.
- Priority Support: Clients with Priority Support have any issues and tickets attended to and resolved first.
- Domain Name: We provide .com, .net, .biz or .org domain names with our websites. For clients on annual billing cycles, the cost of the domain nameis free.
- Extra Pages: The cost to have extra pages created for your website.
- Extra Products: The cost to have extra products uploaded to your website.
- Completion: The duration within which your website will be completed.
- cPanel: Because we provide a Managed WordPress Hosting service, we do not provide server-level access except on our Enterprise Plan. You however have administrative access to your site to make all needed changes.
- Phone Support: All support is handled through our website, via email/tickets and WhatsApp. We respond very fast to any issues you might need help with.
Having said that, we do understand that the service we provide will not satisfy everybody. If you require a web design firm that will:
- have physical meetings or come over to your office or vice versa
- create a custom designed site over a period of several weeks
we probably aren't that firm. But if you want an amazing site at a price no one will believe, then we're the right firm for you.